New class of Dopamine reuptake inhibitor for treating L-DOPA-induced dyskinesias and potentiating anti-Parkinsonian activity
CNS conditions, including Parkinson’s dyskninesias and sleep disorders
Phase 2 ready
- Strong track record of safety...
Previously marketed outside of the U.S.
- Over 40 clinical publications
- Over one million patient-years exposure to date
- Strong proof of concept in Parkinson's dyskninesias
- Potential to initiate U.S. registration studies within 24 months
Overview: Mesocarb is currently in development for L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia in Parkinson’s disease (PD-LID). The product has been marketed outside the United States for a variety of CNS conditions. Mesocarb is well characterized in over 40 clinical publications and has over one million patient exposures to date.DOWNLOAD MORE INFO
Explore Melior's pipeline of derisked clinical stage drug candidates.LEARN MORE
Learn About Partnership Opportunities?
Learn about pre-clinical and clinical stage opportunities with Melior Pharmaceuticals.LEARN MORE