New class of Dopamine reuptake inhibitor for treating L-DOPA-induced dyskinesias and potentiating anti-Parkinsonian activity
CNS conditions, including Parkinson’s dyskninesias and sleep disorders
Phase 2 ready
- Strong track record of safety...
Previously marketed outside of the U.S.
- Over 40 clinical publications
- Over one million patient-years exposure to date
- Strong proof of concept in Parkinson's dyskninesias
- Potential to initiate U.S. registration studies within 24 months
Overview: Mesocarb is currently in development for L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia in Parkinson’s disease (PD-LID). The product has been marketed outside the United States for a variety of CNS conditions. Mesocarb is well characterized in over 40 clinical publications and has over one million patient exposures to date.DOWNLOAD MORE INFO